【PrincetonTec】專業頭燈 Apex Pro 550 Lumens IPX7 Headlamp(燈具 照明設備 登山頭燈 露營頭燈)
- 550 Lumens Max Output
- Maxbright Spot Beam
- Ultrabright Flood Beam
- Two Push-Button Switches
- Separate Battery Pack
- Long Cord for Battery Pack Carry Options
- Bike Helmet Mountable
- Active and Passive Overheat Protection
- Maximum Regulated Runtime 90 Hours
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
The slimmed down Apex Pro was designed with the unique and ever evolving needs of professional runners and extreme adventurers in mind. The Apex Pro is powered by 2 CR123 lithium batteries protected in a highly durable and waterproof housing. Not only lighter in weight, lithium batteries are better suited for cold weather.
Built for professionals, perfect for all users.
- BATTERY POWER METER - The battery power meter provides continuous feedback on the condition of the batteries, indicating high, medium or low battery life. This information allows you to make educated decisions about changing batteries or packing a spare set.
- DIMMABLE LED - Dimmable LEDs provide the precise output needed for a given task, and help conserve battery power for maximum efficiency. Sometimes we use the word dimmability, which isn't exactly a word yet, but we're very fond of it and have faith it will become one.
- IPX7 lights provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- LED OPTIC COLLIMATOR - A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized collimator/lens systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.
- MAXBRIGHT LED - The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" when saying term out loud.
- MULTIPLE BEAM - This beam pattern combines focused narrow and wide beams to allow for the most versatility. At close range, the wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral vision, while focused narrow beams provide distance illumination.
- MULTIPLE MODE - Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- REGULATED LED - Lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. They are so sophisticated that if they had eyes, they would definitely wear a monocle. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
- ULTRABRIGHT LED - The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs. "Ultrabright" can also be yelled when using the term in conversation, but not nearly as loud as "Maxbright".